Send in the Ringer
Packed full of production power, The Ringer–Stream Dudes’ newest streaming machine–is as practical as it is powerful. Easy-to-use, easy-to-tote, and confined to a single box, the Ringer Heavyweight offers even more than it’s 8-input sibling.
Portable Production Power
Featuring 12 inputs (8-12G SDI bidirectional I/O; 4-4K HDMI), 18-core CPU, a 10Gbe NIC, and vMix Pro, with the Heavyweight you can:
- Seamlessly switch between cameras
- Record video
- Roll-in graphics
- Stream live video
- Control multiple channels of Instant Replay and more.
- Convenient and portable briefcase design featuring built-In 21” LCD monitor
- Eight (8) hot-swap SSD Bays for additional storage (media drives not included)
- vMix Pro Software (pre-installed and professionally-configured)
- 10GB dual-port NIC
- Enhanced air cooling
- Inputs: 12
- Eight (8) 12G SDI bidirectional inputs/outputs
- Four (4) 4K HDMI inputs
- One (1) dedicated and selectable 4K HDMI/SDI output
- Intel Core i9 Xe-Series CPU (18-core)
- Resizable BAR RAM-enabled NVIDIA RTX Quadro A5000 GPU
- One (1) 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
- 128GB RAM
- Four-channel analog TRS In/Out audio
- Foam lined, heavy duty injected-molded rolling case
- * Leasing and Financing Available *
vMix Advanced Partner / vMix Reseller
Because we are your best resource and knowledge base in the Midwest United States. Carrying this distinctive certification means that you can be assured that you are purchasing from a reputable source who will, above all, not only help you purchase the right vMix solution, Stream Dudes also offers professional, virtual vMix training by request. In addition to helping you purchase a vMix system, we also have the ability to build and custom configure a vMix Reference System to meet your specific needs.
To learn about specific system specifications contact Stream Dudes at email@example.com or call (715) 972-3833 to speak with a team member. Additionally, visit the Stream Dudes Custom Shop to custom configure your own Dude Rack or Dude PC. Ask us about control surface options, wireless video transmission systems, or network storage solutions to complement your workflow.