Brandt 2U Video Production Switcher
“This is our concern, dude.” Your productions matter. Your budget matters. Accept no imposters or substitutions.
Reliable vMix System Under $5K?
When your basic productions need a simple, but loyal solution- call upon The Brandt to get the job done. Perfect for multiple streams of NDI video in or out, along with (4) Bidirectional 3G-SDI inputs/outputs, The Brandt is ready to serve you wherever, whenever.
- Shallow, compact 2U custom rack chassis with hot-swap SSD bays (media drives not included)
- vMix 4K software (pre-installed and professionally-configured)
- Simultaneously stream to multiple destinations
- ISO record in a variety of CODECs
- Chroma key and more!
- Inputs: Four (4)bidirectional 3G mini-SDI inputs/outputs with full-size BNC adapter cables
- AMD Ryzen 5 CPU (8-Core)
- NVIDIA Quadro A2000 GPU (with resizable BAR RAM enabled)
- 16GB RAM
- 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- Meets vMix reference system Ruby specifications
- $4,595 (as specified) * Leasing and Financing Available *
The Brandt is proud to serve you and your most basic productions. It is perfect for the cost-conscious producer, but still backed by the same Stream Dudes three (3)-year hardware warranty, shared by our entire product lineup.
vMix Advanced Partner / vMix Reseller
Because we are an Advanced Partner and Reseller of vMix, Stream Dudes is your best resource and knowledge base in the Midwest United States. Carrying this distinctive certification means that you can be assured that you are purchasing from a reputable source who will, above all, not only help you purchase the right vMix solution, Stream Dudes also offers professional, virtual vMix training by request. In addition to helping you purchase a vMix system, we also have the ability to build and custom configure a vMix Reference System to meet your specific needs.
To learn about specific system specifications or to custom configure your own Dude Rack or Dude PC, contact Stream Dudes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 972-3833 to speak with a team member. Ask us about control surface options, wireless video transmission systems, or network storage solutions to complement your workflow.