Ready to Serve your Production Needs
The KnockOut (TKO) is your all-in-one solution for cross conversion, encoding, decoding, switching, monitoring, recording and more, of up to 12 channels of video. From SD to UHD signals, TKO—with SV-ESDR—is ready to serve your production needs.
Benefits of the KnockOut
The KnockOut is a portable, all-in-one broadcasting solution available with:
- Your choice of 12 bidirectional 12G SDI I/O
- 12 4K HDMI inputs—actually, any combination thereof by special request—giving content producers the flexibility they need for THEIR specific needs
- Built-in 21” monitor: TKO makes it easy to navigate the many features baked into SV-ESDR. Having the ability to add additional monitors as well, makes the KnockOut at-home in a studio as well as on the road.
- Eight (8) hot/swap SSD bays provide plenty of room for recording content and make it easy to physically share media with an onsite editor. These bays also can double as media storage for easy playback or streaming of content in SV-ESDR.
- Convenient, portable briefcase design with built-in 21” LCD monitor
- Eight (8) hot-swap SSD bays for additional storage
- SV-ESDR flexible transcoder solution
- Video processing algorithm
- Network-based transport protocol
- High speed video/audio transcoding algorithm
- Video/audio encapsulation algorithm
- Intel Core i9 X-series CPU
- NVIDIA RTX Quadro GPU with resizable bar RAM
- 10GB dual-port NIC
- One (1) 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Foam-lined, heavy-duty, injected molded rolling case
- Thee-year product warranty
The KnockOut with SV-ESDR is a unique, transcoding, recording, streaming, playback solution and more. The KnockOut truly is competing above its weight class in terms of features and price.
Don’t underestimate this fighter when it comes to having a solution that can replace tens of thousands of dollars of gear in a single system. Don’t just be impressed; be prepared to get knocked out.
SV-ESDR software, developed by Atbis, is a solution for compressing, decoding, transmitting, recording upcoming UHD-based images. It also handles 12-channel independent ingest tasks with enhanced scheduling functionality. Alternatively, the input/output switch function allows you to switch the input signal in the operating state without loss. It is a solution that enables 12-channel encoding and 12-channel decoding, allowing easy IP broadcasting and broadcasting MXF/MOV/AVI recording.
Why Stream Dudes?
Stream Dudes is your best resource and knowledge base for live streaming in the Midwest United States. This means that you can be assured that you are purchasing from a reputable source who will only assist you in purchasing the right solution. Stream Dudes also has the ability to build and custom configure a custom live streaming system to meet your specific needs.
To learn about specific system specifications contact Stream Dudes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 972-3833 to speak with a team member. Additionally, visit the Stream Dudes Custom Shop to custom configure your own Dude Rack or Dude PC. Ask us about control surface options, wireless video transmission systems, or network storage solutions to complement your workflow.