The Dude Rack Core
As a vMix Advanced Partner, we understand the raw production power of vMix production software; thus, Stream Dudes developed the The Dude Rack™ Core.
Born out of the love for The Dude PC™ Green, the Dude Rack Core is an affordable and powerful solution for elevating your productions. Powered by an 8-Core CPU, the Dude Rack Core brings performance and flexibility for an emerging world of IP video. The NVIDIA Quadro GPU, paired with NVMe storage, brings plenty of power to handle a variety of NDI and IP-based video sources, while still allowing for effortless streaming and recording.
- 2U Rugged chassis design
- vMix HD Software (Pre-Installed and professionally configured)
- Simultaneously stream to multiple destinations
- ISO record in a variety of CODECs
- Chroma key and more
- NDI or IP stream-based inputs
- Configurable HDMI or SDI output
- Ninth generation Intel Core i7 CPU
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX GPU
- 500GB M.2 NVMe storage
- 16GB RAM
- Meets or exceeds vMix reference system Opal specifications
- Includes up to two (2) hours of professional vMix training
- Three-year hardware warranty
- Starting at $4,499.00 USD (Plus shipping, handling and taxes where applicable) * Leasing and Financing Available *
vMix Advanced Partner / vMix Reseller
Because we are an Advanced Partner and Reseller of vMix, Stream Dudes is your best resource and knowledge base in the Midwest United States. Carrying this distinctive certification means that you can be assured that you are purchasing from a reputable source who will, above all, not only help you purchase the right vMix solution, but can ensure you receive proper training as well. In addition to helping you purchase a vMix system, we also have the ability to build and custom configure a vMix Reference System to meet your specific needs.
To learn about specific system specifications or to custom configure your own Dude Rack or Dude PC, contact Stream Dudes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 972-3833 to speak with a team member. Ask us about control surface options, wireless video transmission systems, or network storage solutions to complement your workflow.