Having the right tools for the job is essential to the success of any production. Being able to convert signals and split signals easily and efficiently can make the difference between a successful broadcast, or no broadcast at all. The Stream Dudes team knows the importance of having useful tools in your arsenal, which is why we really like what Decimator Design has to offer.
Leading with functionality and affordability, Decimator Design products have been the talk among broadcast professionals in the industry. From affordable signal converters with built-in scaling, to MultiViewers that can efficiently turn any monitor into an array of input sources, Decimator has a solution to meet your needs. Here are a few featured products that we recommend:
- HDMI / SDI Cross Converter w/Scaling, Frame Rate Conversion, Overlays,
Video Test Pattern and Audio Tone Generator
- Supports Both 3G Level A and B on the Input and Output, Allowing for Conversion Between Levels A and B
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Outputs, for Use as a 1 to 4 Distribution Amplifier
- Miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI to Both HDMI and NTSC/PAL w/Simultaneous Scaling on Both Outputs and De-embedded Analog Audio
- Auto Detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats Total) and Synchronous Source Switching
- Simultaneous HDMI and Composite Scaling on Outputs w/1 Input Frame Maximum Delay
- 1 to 16 Channel Multi-Viewer w/SDI and HDMI Outputs for 3G/HD/SD
- 16 Character UMD Overlay per Window w/Individual Custom Positioning and Size
- Pass-Through Mode Allows for Selection of Any of the 16 Inputs to be Routed to Both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI Outputs
People entrust the Stream Dudes to help them find the right equipment for their broadcasts or webcasts. To learn more about the full line of Decimator Design products or to place an order, Contact Us for more information.